Mad Campers is looking for the right person to join our team in Onehunga!
We are an energetic campervan rental company relentlessly focused on the customer experience and making sure we do things right, while having fun along the way. We’re offering an exciting role inside of a highly successful and dynamic team.
The role will be varied from day to day and the workload can change quickly due to shifting customer / company needs. You will need to be flexible and able to think on your feet, along with working efficiently, cooperatively and to tight deadlines.
The role will include:
• Servicing and general mechanical maintenance of the fleet
• Assist in the assembly of new vehicles to the fleet. Including assisting in the design of future fit outs.
• Assembly and installation of cabinetry.
• Wash and groom the fleet for collection.
• Support team to ensure vehicles are ready for collection
• Assist Operations Manager with assembly and maintenance of warehouse fittings / fixtures and operational tools.
• Available to transport customers if necessary.
• Manage relationships with service providers locally and nationally (wheel balancing, on road repairs, etc).
• Maintain exceptionally high standards through all aspects of the role
• Management of stock levels for parts in Fleet Department.
The ideal applicant will have:
• a fantastic attitude,
• excellent communication skills – interacting with colleagues and customers from all over the world
• attention to detail
• ability to prioritize and self-manage.
• ability to work efficiently and effectively inside a team
• a passion for NZ and adventure
Mechanical / Auto electrical experience is not necessary but is preferred. We will invest in training for someone with the right attitude.
Must be available for weekend work. Must also be available through peak season (November to March) and some public holidays if required. Available for overtime hours if required.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org