Trainee Petroleum Installer
• Long term career opportunities
• Interesting and varied work
• Excellent financial rewards
Petroleum Solutions Ltd is a construction business with specialist experience in the petrochemical industry and we have offices in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland. The company was founded in 2003 and has grown steadily since then.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic people with strong mechanical/technical skills and/or knowledge of the construction industry to become trainee installers. If you’re currently studying automotive engineering, construction, fabrication/welding or plumbing/gasfitting/drainlaying, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
We’re looking for people who:
• Enjoy working outdoors and thrive on physical work
• Are reliable, flexible and good team players
• Have an understanding of health and safety
• Take ownership and pride in their work
• Have a current NZ drivers licence
• Are willing to travel for work (in the Upper North Island)
We offer full training in our specialist industry, working alongside very experienced people. Every job is different and offers something new to learn and long term you would have opportunities to move into a supervisor or management position.
Petroleum Solutions is a company that looks after its people, promotes best practice and is committed to delivering a great job. The installer role offers an attractive remuneration package including overtime, out of town allowances, a company vehicle and cell phone. The job is challenging, with lots of variety and the satisfaction of completing a new project every few months.
If you would like to be considered for a trainee position, please email your application to Carole Bates, email@example.com or phone 021 408 419 for more information.