We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
If you want to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment where career progression is encouraged and celebrated, with a passionate team who live by their values.. then this is the right role for you!
Why consider a Tech support role at Cin7?
Perfect opportunity to jump start your existing IT career with plenty of progression opportunities. We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams.
Fun supportive environment – pizza Friday, casual dress code, team events – bowling, paint balling.
Monthly training sessions – learn how to – become a good leader, software development, and more!
We provide health insurance and a day off on your birthday!
A bit about you:
– You’ll have interest in technical challenges and can quickly learn a reasonably complex software
– Have experience working in a similair role
– Enthusiastic, with naturally confident communication skills
– Be able to able to think proactively and think outside the box with ability to troubleshoot effectively
– Have an understanding of SQL & HTML
– IT qualification required
for bonus points…
– Software management understanding
Our clients are based in NZ, AU, US and UK. Therefore, these support roles will have varying start times.
Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a global customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive, omnichannel environment.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to : email@example.com