Do you have a passion for helping others? Love to work with children? Have the patience, empathy and positive attitude required to teach? You could be our next swimming instructor with Dean Greenwood Swim Schools, based both in central and west Auckland.
We are looking for reliable people with maturity who are committed to the development of the children you will be teaching. Great communication skills, confidence, self-motivation and willingness to learn will be essential to aid you in this opportunity to teach a life skill. If you can demonstrate these qualities, we provide free training to become a great instructor.
We are looking for new part-time instructors across Auckland to cover shifts across 7 days per week.
Benefits of being on our team:
• Part-time hours with weekday, after school and weekend hours available
• Opportunities to develop within the company and learn new skills
• Be part of a great team environment with the highest standards
• Ongoing professional development provided
• The opportunity to make a positive contribution to young peoples lives.
Applicants must have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa. Please send a cover letter stating why you’re suitable for the role and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org