About the Opportunity
We are seeking an entry level Surveyor to join our Auckland team. We have a hardworking surveying team of five in our Auckland office, which is part of a wider civil team. If you are looking for a challenge, this role will be the one for you.
– Undertake and assist with office and fieldwork work, including engineering and cadastral survey projects
– Efficient calculation and preparation of survey data and plans, including engineering and cadastral survey datasets
– Continuous improvement of the way all key tasks are undertaken to industry, professional and company standards
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
– Technician qualification or any other relevant qualification
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Eagerness to learn and develop skills
– Strong organisational skills
With offices across the Asia Pacific region, Calibre is a trusted partner within the buildings, resources, urban, defence, transport and infrastructure markets, bringing together diversified engineering, advisory, project delivery, construction and asset management services.
What We Offer
Calibre values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, flexibility in the workplace ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org