Position Objective To provide day to day support to developers, branches, distributors’ and all clients of Monitor Business Machines both local and international.
Reports to: Paul Robinson – Global Support Manager
Reporting to this Position: Nil
Monitor is a New Zealand company that develops and sells software to institutions to assist them in managing and maximizing the return on their resources. Monitor does this by providing systems that manage, control and recover the costs of the small recurring transactions on a campus.
Our systems include, Print Management, E-commerce, Point of Sale, Bus Pass system and a mobile payment platform. Laundry Control for Residential Students on a campus, Meal ID system, Vending and integration to other systems.
Monitor exports about 75 % of software overseas via its own branches in Australia or through overseas’ resellers.
Monitor systems are either run from Servers hosted on our customer sites or are hosted in the cloud on Server farms.
We will shortly launch and Azure platform so as to provide a single platform to cater for multiple sites.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
1. Respond to customer technical queries via phone/skype, email and face to face interaction.
2. Eventually be able to host and run technical training courses for both staff and distributors, both local and international.
3. Work towards providing customers with advice on how their networks could/should be configured to get the best from a Monitor system.
4. Responsible for answering tickets in our Freshdesk Support job ticketing system.
5. Assist with the writing of technical manuals, training material and specifications for new products.
6. Assist with fault calls and installations both remotely from the office and on-site where necessary.
7. Proactively learn about the product (both hardware and software) so that this knowledge can be passed on to other staff members and customers.
8. Assist with testing of new solutions and bug fixes.
9. Assist with customer training.
10. Any other tasks that can reasonably be expected.
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com