Are you a registered Gasfitter looking for Full-time job? This is for you. Licence holders (or about to gain), International students with the assessment from PGDB completed are also welcome to apply!
An Auckland-based company who specializes in gas and electrical equipment for commercial and residential kitchen is looking for additional member in their team. The company offers gas repairs, electrical repairs, and gas safety inspections. They have wide reach of clients across North Island and some areas in South Island.
The right person must be confident to carry out gas inspection, repair and maintenance to gas and electrical kitchen equipment.
• NZ Registered Gasfitter (Provide your practicing licence number)
Limited Licence holders are welcome to apply.
• Minimum of 1 years gas-fitting work experience
• Previous gas-fitting work experience with commercial kitchen equipment is an advantage but not essential
• Physically fit and confident to work on various sites
• Good command of English language
• Good customer service skills
• Available to work on weekends (Occasional)
• Available to travel out of Auckland (Occasional)
• Clean driver’s licence
• Clean criminal records
This is a Full-time job with regular Monday to Friday schedule. The company will provide vehicle (Manual) for the right person.
Clients of the company includes Child Care and government departments that restricts people with criminal records from entering the area. A clean drug and criminal record is a must!
If you think you have the requirements above, please send a detailed CV and cover letter with the subject line “Registered Gasfitter” to email@example.com.
Application will close as soon as we find the right candidate.
You must be in New Zealand to qualify for the job. This job is open for citizens and residents who has the right to work in New Zealand.
For work visa holders, this is an accredited company. Please provide supporting documents.