Bendon is a much loved, iconic New Zealand company with a history dating back 72 years .We are unique in that we design, manufacture and sell our own products including Pleasure State, Heidi Klum Intimates, Fayreform, Lovable, Fredericks of Hollywood and of course, Bendon.
We have recently undertaken a review of our operating model and have made the decision to create one global head office back here in Auckland, New Zealand. We are now recruiting 30 roles across Merchandise, Planning, Sourcing, Retail Operations, and Marketing. This is an exciting time to join the Bendon family and help Bring Bendon Back!
The Recruitment & HR Coordinator will have responsibility for coordinating the HR function across the business, including assistance with all areas of HR. This role is perfect for a recent graduate with some work experience, who wants to get exposure to all areas of HR, and to be involved in some fun and inspiring projects!
What You’ll Do
• Provide sound and correct advice to managers on general HR, including policies and procedures, recruitment, HR processes, training, performance management. Interact with retail managers and retail teams, demonstrating problem-solving skills and building confidence and trust.
• Be the ‘go to’ for HR and recruitment queries.
• Manage general HR admin as required including managing and maintaining employee files (new contracts, variations, and amendments) and accurate and timely maintenance of the HR system, and organisation charts. Coordinate onboarding and induction of new employee, and off-boarding of exiting employees.
• Work with the HR Business Partner Global HR to analyse critical HR metrics and suggest corrective action.
• Contribute to and support the timely implementation and development and implementation of HR Projects.
Who You’ll Be
• You’ll be tertiary qualified in Human Resources or a related discipline.
• You’ll have a good understanding of HR and how to operate in a professional environment.
• You’ll be able to build rapport quickly and establish effective working relationships, with strong attention to detail, a can-do attitude and an ability to learn quickly.
• Your Excel and Word skills will be intermediate or above.
At Bendon, you will work with a supportive team that are all thriving to achieve our vision. As an equal opportunity employer, we have shaped a culture that values individuality, diversity, and flexibility. People that love working for Bendon are collaborative and passionate about working in a high-performance environment that is customer-led.
We’re excited to be bringing Bendon back home and growing into the future. If this role sounds like you and you want to join us, please apply now on Seek using this link