Hauora Hokianga Hospital
Hokianga Health has an opportunity for you to be part of a unique and innovative health service serving a population which is predominantly Maori, in one of the most picturesque and culturally rich rural areas of New Zealand. We are looking for an enthusiastic full time or substantially fulltime radiographer to work within our integrated service which includes a rural hospital and GP health centre. We have a digital radiography unit which links to the radiology unit at Northland DHB in Whangarei.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Registration with the Medical Radiation Technologist Board (MRTB)
• A current practising certificate is essential
• Previous MRT experience is essential
• Ability to work autonomously
• Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
• A physically fit person who is confident, friendly and approachable
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team
Hauora Hokianga acknowledges the Articles of the Treaty of Waitangi and is committed to the promotion of Equal Employment Opportunities. Hauora Hokianga operates as a smoke free environment. Criteria and application forms are available from Leona Kenworthy, Hokianga Health, Private Bag, Kaikohe or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
E tautoko ana a Hauora Hokianga inga wahanga ote Tiriti o Waitangi. No reira, ka u, kite kokiri inga take whakarite inga mahi. Ko tenei te wahi mahi kaua e kaipaipa.
Waea mai Ki a Leona Kenworthy, Hauora Hokianga, P. Bag, Kaikohe, (09) 405 7320.