We will teach you the tools of the trade. Earn whilst you learn within the pressed steel industry. Must be willing to do repetitive work and manual handling.
• Stay local work local – Katikati location
• Awesome learning opportunity with great support, and mentoring
• Permanent Full Time/ Part Time / Casual hours are available
• Immediate start
• Standard hours are 7.30am – 4.00pm
• $17.70 per hour minimum
• Awesome team environment.
Pearce Tool and Manufacturing is a dedicated team of toolmakers and press operators who use conventional and proven knowledge, to create reliable and durable tooling and manufacturing solutions.
We are looking for an energetic, hands on individual who is interested in learning more about operating steel processing machinery.
You’ll have sole responsibility for:
• Operating various machinery by using press buttons, foot pedals and hand levers
• Checking quality of products/components
• Packaging the final product
• Maintaining the machinery and keeping a safe and tidy work space
• Recording manufacturing activities
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• High attention to detail with processing products
• Reliable on the job
• Must be content with repetitive work
• Good communication skills
• Physically fit and capable of lifting
• A current Forklift License and machine operation experience – not essential but beneficial to have
Why work with us?
• We have a really tight knit team who are like family and are looking for the right person to come be a part of that!
• We are a supportive team with family values, and socialise after hours. Your second home away from home.
In this role your hard work will be rewarded, including being part of a great team and a great company!
Please send your CV through to email@example.com. Alternatively, call Natasha on 09 277 2700 ext. 858 or feel free to text 021 08254731 and we will call you back! If you would like to drop your CV off in person please bring it to 18-20 Wedgewood Rd, Katikati.
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience will be contacted.