We are looking for a Marketing / Receptionist Extraordinaire to join our well-known building firm based in Westgate Auckland.
This is a permanent role and would ideally suit part time hours of approx 35 per week or full time. The position would suit a candidate who has a marketing or communication qualification or is nearly qualified.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Website development – creating, maintenance and updating web content
• Social media – Facebook updates, initiative to drive other social media accounts
• Content creation – publications, newsletters, articles
• Organise and arrange staff functions, uniforms, gift hampers and Christmas cards as required
• Draft and project manage award submissions
• Events – produce invites, manage lists, reporting, day support and onsite set up
• Marketing, business development and administrative support
• Front of house reception duties would include answering phone, greeting clients, assisting walk in’s, updating window cards, making clients refreshments and any other administrative duties required.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a “can do” attitude
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral and be fluent in English
• Have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Have the relevant tertiary qualification Marketing and/ or Communications or be nearly qualified
• Be competent with writing, social media, and event management
• Excellent attention to detail
• A professional, friendly and tactful manner
• Be well presented
• Have the ability to work in a permanent capacity in New Zealand.
This is paid employment and remuneration is dependent upon experience.
Please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org