SteelHaus is a New Zealand owned and operated steel framing company who designs, engineers and fabricates high quality steel components for new home builds, commercial building developments and apartment blocks.
Working in a factory in Manukau and reporting to the factory foreman, you will be operating steel roll-forming machinery, assembling steel framing, loading and unloading deliveries, adhering to quality control and ensuring finished product is up to our high standards, as well as learning new skills while practicing exceptional Health and Safety.
Our ideal applicant will have:
• A great work ethic, be punctual and reliable
• Good physical fitness
• Keen to work in a hands-on environment
• Machine operator experience within a production manufacturing environment
• Experience with hand tools (drills etc.)- advantage
• Steel handling experience
Why work with us?
• A competitive hourly rate
• Working with a skilled and supportive team who enjoy a good time and hard work
• Future training and development opportunities
You will be working with a great team and for a great company where Health and Safety is a priority. We believe in our people and will do our best to help you develop your skills and career!
Please send your CV & Cover Letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natasha on 021 082 54731 to discuss this great role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience will be contacted.