You will learn all aspects of steel trading in the international and local markets. This is an entry level position with great career progression.
• Immediate start, fast paced environment
• Incredible learning opportunities
• Great team culture – professional yet relaxed atmosphere
As a proud New Zealand owned company, Kiwi Steel has been a leading supplier of steel products to the New Zealand and Asia Pacific markets since its establishment. We operate as an international trader, broker, processor and merchant dealing service in steel products. The company is constantly moving forward and we would like you to be a part of that!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our Auckland team. It is a varied role that has many different elements and requires a confident and outgoing individual that can make this position their own.
The role will explore new business opportunities from national and international trade clients… this is no 9-5 role!
The key responsibilities for this role are:
• Hunting, building and maintaining valuable customer relationships to develop successful indent and stock sales business
• Promoting the products and services offered by Kiwi Steel and providing a high level of customer service
• International trade with suppliers, mills and importers to fulfill our customers’ demands
• Achieving and exceeding monthly, annual and growth sales targets
• Processing all administrative requirements and sales support
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• A graduate, or a degree in International Business/Commerce or a related qualification is a plus, but not essential
• Some sales/customer service and data entry experience would put you ahead of the rest
• Further education in business or shipping and steel trading / construction would be extremely helpful
• Strong numerical, strategic analytical ability with a drive to succeed
• Fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion, accountability, honesty and integrity
• Excellent people skills
• An interest in the buying and sales process
Culture and Benefits
The offered package includes medical, life and income protection insurance (to those eligible); great staff benefits; free parking; competitive remuneration and bonus systems; and future growth opportunities! The salary is $40,000 and the location is Manukau, Auckland. The standard hours for the role are 8.30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
In this role your hard work will be rewarded, including being part of a great team and a great company!
Please send your CV and Cover Letter through to email@example.com or call Natasha on 092 772 700 #858 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately, we don’t always have the time to respond to all applicants. Only candidates who match the required level of skills and experience will be contacted.