We are a busy, privately owned manufacturing company based in Mt Wellington, with branches throughout New Zealand, and in Australia and the United States.
We are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant who will be dealing mainly with accounts payable and receivable duties. Someone who is keen to learn and eager to work in a busy environment with people who are passionate about what they do.
We will also consider someone wanting to work on a permanent part time basis of 30 hours a week.
As the Junior Accounts Assistant, your focus will be on:
• Accounts Payable Processing
• Accounts Receivable Processing
• General day to day administration and ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience (1-2 years) in an office environment with exposure to AR/AP processing
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Some knowledge of accounting/administration
• Computer literate in both Word and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to self-manage but also able to work as part of a team
• Adaptability and a “Can Do” attitude
• Initiative, with an inquisitive/pro-active approach to problem solving
• Logical problem-solving abilities
You will have opportunities to learn and build on your own skills while working in a supportive team environment. This role is a busy and varied one and you must enjoy working in a team environment to ensure the work is completed to a high standard. We are looking for someone who is genuine, committed and motivated.
All applicants must be NZ Permanent Residents or hold a valid NZ Work Visa. Whilst we appreciate the effort placed into sending your individual applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in being part of an organisation that is committed to driving innovation and creating growth, email your CV to email@example.com