Cin7 Limited is a connected inventory software company providing a central solution to which companies can connect/integrate their sales channel such as websites/point of sale/electronic data interchange. We are a centralized inventory solution that connects to accounting software such as XERO and QuickBooks.
Purpose of the role: As an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting customers who purchase our solution to get up and running. The standard on-boarding process involves guiding and training the client, integrating the purchased solution into their infrastructure and workflow and process mapping for efficient usage of the product.
To be successful in this position you will need:
You must be professional, reliable and be able to deliver a high standard of technical support. You will also need to be comfortable working independently.
– Tertiary qualification in IT or similar industry
– Work quickly and accurately
– Honest, reliable and punctual
– Customer service champion
– Can prioritise and juggle multiple tasks at a time
– Ability to solve technical problems and implement changes
– If you have 3 years or more experience in a similar role, this may substitute for the formal qualifications in IT or relevant field.
You will enjoy a friendly team environment, broad range of options for training and developing your IT skills, opportunity to work with the IT industry’s latest technologies, etc.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com