Coach – Manurewa Amateur Swimming Club
We are seeking expressions of interest from a self-motivated, enthusiastic swim coach, with a passion for swimming.
You would be in charge of developing the annual and long-term club training plan to meet the club’s objectives including the following:-
• Squad training schedules and programmes
• Dry land training schedules and programmes
• Individual swimmer development plans
• Be innovative in method and approach, keeping up with the latest swimming developments
• Have a current coaching qualification and a pool lifeguard practising certificate, or be willing to achieve these qualifications in the near future.
• Be available to attend swimming meets both local and regional
• Be accountable to the Committee, and work with them to help foster a positive team spirit within the club
• Have a positive and professional attitude
• Have the ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of individuals of different ages, abilities, and needs, including the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Have excellent oral communication skills
This position will be approximately 25 hours per week, generally working, afternoons, and evenings, with some mornings, as well as travel for swimming events.
If this sounds like you please send a cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expressions of interest close 19th April.
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.