EPS Consulting Group Ltd is a professional engineering and planning consultancy company based in Auckland. We provide specialist engineering and planning expertise to clients with a strong emphasis on subdivision and infrastructure aspect for a variety of residential and commercial projects across the country.
For succession and to meet our growing workloads, we are looking for a graduate Civil Engineer to assist the business by providing technical assistance in the fields of civil engineering design and project & construction management for the civil construction works. You will work alongside with a professional Chartered Civil Engineer in our office in Auckland.
What better way to learn than from on the job! Over the course of your employment, we will provide you with an opportunity that will help you to launch your career.
Your work would include:
– Design work to Local Authority Standards.
– Estimating quantities and preparing tender documents.
– Engaging with contractors.
– Processing claims and administering contracts.
– Monitoring and testing for compliance with quality standards.
– Monitoring contractors Health and Safety responsibilities.
– Record keeping and reporting.
• Candidates will have a relevant degree in a civil discipline, ideally a BE in Civil Engineer or similar tertiary qualification.
• Exceptional and proven communication skills
• Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
Experience with 12D survey and engineering software would be a distinct advantage.
What we offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development and ongoing well being.
– Start to finish, all aspects of land development
– Permanent, full time position
– Multiple work sites; no shortage of work
– Learning potential/personal development
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Lucy Wang on 09 5252181 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close 19th Dec 2019