We are recruiting for a new e-commerce sales assistant, reporting to the E- commerce Manager. This role is an amazing opportunity for someone to join us and gain exposure to multiple areas of the business.
• Looking for the drive and the ambition to succeed – someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves a challenge.
• Overseeing the online, e-commerce International marketplaces for this company, you will be responsible for performance of all online channels. You’ll be experienced at driving traffic to the websites, enriching the user experience for customers and experienced in working with 3rd party agencies to get results.
What you’ll do SRS Clinics NZ:
• Assisting in the creation of reports for the online shop to ensure availability of products
• End to end execution of online sales campaigns and promotions
• Product and pricing set up
• Assisting in the creation of content for promotion and campaigns for the online shop
• Monitoring sales performance and ongoing maintenance of product shop data
• Respond to customer enquires
What you will bring:
Our Ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years’ experience of online store marketing i.e. e-commerce (YouTube, Google adwords, WeChat, Biadu, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, TradeMe, Facebook, Instagram, Aliexpress) and will bring with them a strong work ethic, medium to advance Excel skills and a willingness to keep learning.
Experience of using SEO and SEM will be an advantage.
Chinese language skills will be preferred.
Experience in an online capacity for an organisation that focuses on customer service and consumer experience.
Intermediate to advance experience in Microsoft Excel, and experience with pivot tables, vlookup formulas and other advanced features
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your application (CV and cover letter). Please contact Pradeep on 02108658601 or via email Pradeep.email@example.com for further information
– We will only respond to shortlisted applicants.
– You must have NZ work-rights to be considered for this job and hold a valid passport.
– During recruitment, job applicants should be careful not to infringe trade secrets of the company for which they have been working.
– By submitting your application to SRs Clinics, you are giving us and our parent companies consent to collect and retain your data for recruitment and hiring purposes for this role and others for which we may think you are suitable.