We have part-time opportunities for young aspiring Digital Marketing Professionals!
Please see below a brief description and apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Graduate is to implement integrated communications and marketing campaigns via digital channels that are aligned to our growth and strategic objectives.
Working with the business owners you will assist in implementing marketing and communications campaigns to drive client and key stakeholder engagement via digital channels.
You will create, maintain and develop content on the firm’s website. Specifically, this involves:
• Uploading website content, obtaining approvals and testing pages
• Drafting and proofing website content as required
• Creating microsites (coding and content loading), for campaigns and iterative maintenance updates
• Conducting in depth post-campaign analysis, via Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other analysis tools
• Supporting with SEO, SEM and advertising campaigns using Google Adwords and other platforms
• Assisting with IT professionals to maintain website security and standards
• Overseeing the firm’s email marketing campaigns and working closely with the owners to ensure email marketing campaigns meet objectives and drive client and stakeholder engagement
• Working with the wider team on digital marketing
• Ensuring best practice client experiences across all platforms and devices
• Assisting with any digital marketing activities, as required
• Assisting with social media campaigns and analysis when required
What do you need to bring to the role?
• Business or Marketing knowledge and experience working as part of an integrated sales and marketing team.
• Proficiency in responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device experiences and keeps current with changing digital landscape
• Awareness with various Content Management Systems and an understanding of core CMS fundamentals
• Experience with email marketing tools is preferable
• Collaborative team player – able to build successful relationships in a multidisciplinary sales and marketing communications teams
• Client Service mindset and practical results focused approach. Demonstrates a high level of energy, resilience, and motivation with a desire to achieve.
Why Bentleys is a great place to work?
Today’s constantly changing commercial world requires us to be proactive with our professional and personal development.
At Bentleys you will have an unrivalled level of access to industry expertise, both locally and through our wider global network of member firms.
You will be enabled by cutting-edge technology and a culture of self-disruption.
We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and with an increasingly agile workforce to drive flexible working to get the best out of our people.
At Bentleys we aim to inspire, motivate and reward our people to succeed in all areas of their lives.