At PETstock, we aim to help pets inspire every person, every family, every day. We’re a global pet care retailer with more than 150 sites across Australia and New Zealand. We cater for a pet’s every need by providing a huge range of animal care products, food and services like pet grooming and training, as well as in-house veterinary hospitals.
PETstock is passionate about making a difference for pets in need by raising money and awareness through our in-house charity foundation, PETstock Assist. Over 50% of our team donate to PETstock Assist and, as a team member, you’ll have the opportunity to further support the cause through in-store adoption drives, animal shelter food donations, fundraising events and in-store customer donations.
PETstock people are animal lovers who know customer service is more than just sales. We want our team to know their customers’ names, their pets’ names and to remember to ask Tess how Georgia’s ballet concert went or if Darcy won his footy game on the weekend. We look for people who are personable, can create fun within their workplace and want to see their store succeed.
Recognised in numerous Employer of Choice award programs, PETstock treats its team members like part of the family. Our team are empowered and supported to grow themselves to be the best they can be. You won’t be treated as a number and you will be given lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Check it out for yourself what it’s like to work at PETstock by visiting our PETstock People Instagram page or Linked In page.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time, vibrant customer service professional to join our team as Customer Experience Advisor. Based in our Ponsonby support office, this is a great opportunity for a strong customer service professional to move their career to the next level at our inspiring and progressive customer service center.
Some key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Provide world class customer service
• Be the first point of contact for customer’s enquiries
• Educate customers on pet products
• Assist in completing online purchases
• Assist with live chat queries
• Investigate and resolve online order and delivery issues
• Promote and sign up new auto ship members
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Proven ‘people’ person qualities
• Minimum of one year experience in the pet or veterinary industry
• Weekend availability
• Retail customer service experience and excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible in order to meet changing work conditions
• A passion for pets is a must!
Being part of our PETstock family means you also gain:
• Fantastic inner city location in Ponsonby
• Generous team discounts for you and your family (your pets too!).
• A product you can be passionate about
• Your place within a vibrant company built on family values
• Access to PETstock’s #petspiration health and wellbeing program
• Make a difference in the lives of pets by contributing to PETstock inhouse charity foundation.
Application Close Date: Sunday 25th August 2019
To apply click on the website below or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com