Headset Heroes wanted for Concentrix
Does helping a couple go skiing in France, finding an old lady’s luggage, and getting a dad to his daughter’s wedding in time sound like the perfect day?
You would love being one of our heroes in a headset.
We are Concentrix – a Fortune 500 company who continue to grow in New Zealand. This expansion means we can help save the day for more people. That’s where you come in.
We run a call centre on behalf of one of New Zealand’s leading air and travel companies, helping their clients across New Zealand and Australia. We need to add more full-time and part time inbound Customer Service and Sales Consultants to our team. Your main communication will be over the phone, with some email too.
Every call is a different person with a different need, so you will get to spend the best part of the day interacting with real people and being their hero. Are you ready to level up your career by becoming a hero in a headset?
Here’s what you’ll get from us:
· A fun and exciting place to work, with a great team
· Opportunities to progress your career within the company
· On the job training
· Excellent facilities and a discount to Unitec gym and sports centre
· Regular events
· Annual and monthly team rewards
· Flexible hours – we operate on shifts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Mt Albert location
· Job satisfaction
And here’s what we’ll need from you:
. Outstanding communication skills including clear and articulate verbal, listening and written competency
· Great listening skills mum would be proud of
· Ability to assess and evaluate customer needs
· Ability to articulate information so that it’s easy to understand
· An appetite for learning and knowledge
· Natural at multi-tasking and can work under pressure
· Attention to detail and capturing customer information
· Driven to deliver both customer solutions and sales outcomes
Our successful new Headset Heroes will start on 2 July 2018.
When you begin you will be given training. These formal training sessions are scheduled Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, for 8 weeks. This is compulsory to get you hero-ready.
After this is successfully completed, the hours will be rostered and may vary subject to business requirements.
We are also now able to offer a new after hours ‘graveyard’ shift after training is completed to better suit some lifestyles. You will get a minimum of 3 days off per week and reap attractive financial rewards with extra hourly rate loading’s in return for your dedication and win the support of a tight knit team of night owls!
All candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand for these permanent roles.
All candidates will complete standard pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like you, apply to email@example.com