We are looking for a CNC Operator, or experienced machine operator who has worked in heavy manufacturing before. Cabinets Direct is more than happy to provide you all the CNC training you need.
Cabinets Direct is expanding its business in cabinets manufacturing, custom made kitchens, commercial offices and retail space, and urgently requires a new team member with a great attitude to join our dynamic team.
This role offers the following:
• Immediate start and on-the-job-training
• Permanent work
• Based in Avondale
• Full time day shift (8.30 am – 5 pm)
• Overtime required on demand, including some Saturdays
Our company is very well established in Auckland and currently undergoing a phase of strong growth. Our business values people as its greatest asset.
To apply for this role, you will need:
• CNC experience
• Experience in the wood industry
• To be fit as heavy lifting is required
• The ability to work in a team and willing to multi-task
• A full/clean driver’s license
• Good English skills
• An eye for detail
• Health and safety awareness
We are going to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you are interested in this position send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid Work Visa.