We are looking for those looking to work in the hospitality field or who have a strong interest in Food and Beverage and are creative.
We require the right candidate to have good administrative, problem solving, strong communication and organization skills.
Willing to work over the weekends and some events will include some travel in Auckland (travel to event site, accommodation and meals will be covered)
Must attend 1-hour group meeting prior to each event
Eligible to work in New Zealand OR a New Zealand Citizen
NZ Driving License will be great but not compulsory
THE CANDIDATE MUST
• Be able to focus on important information and follow instruction by head planner.
• Be professional and have courteous communication
• Have strong organizational skills
• Be highly dependable, humble and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
• Be punctual, proactive, perform duties without supervision and willing to do a bit of light lifting
For your service we will be paying $20.00 per hour. This role is part time with the possibility based on performance for a full time position
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put ‘Unitec’ in the subject line)
Applications close on the Friday, 20th October 2018