This position is casual and has no specific end date. To be qualified to tutor, you must be able to teach one subject (minimum). You determine your own hourly rate and availability.
Go to https://www.tutorocean.com/signup and there will be a step-by-step process on how to sign up. You will have to provide your transcript when registering. Please submit your application by September 30th, 2019. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time / Full time position available for a new graduate in ECE.
1 year fixed term to cover an educator on parental leave.
From JULY 2019
20-40 hours per week flexible. Will suit either 1 full time or 2 job share applicants. Pending Registration or STC.
WEST AUCKLAND 5 minutes from Henderson
– Positive ‘can do’ attitude
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Confident to educate children 2-6 years old
– Experienced and professional team
– Friendly environment
– Fabulous families
– Charming children
– “Nurture with Nature”
– Nature-based centre
– Curriculum incorporates neighbouring farm animals within its programme
– ERO 4 rating “very well placed” 2019
EMAIL your expression of interest and C.V. to us ASAP email@example.com
or DM 021433963 to find out more
We are looking for a new addition to our friendly team at our Ellerslie Early Childhood Centre. This is a part time position with variable hours between 10-25 per week, this role would be ideal for someone who is currently studying to be an early childhood teacher, or who has experience working in an Early Childhood Centre but is not yet fully qualified.
About the Centre
Our Early Learning Centre at Ellerslie offers a passionate educators in a multicultural environment. As part of the wider YMCA North group we also have a strong community focus.
Our centre is licensed for 30 Children, currently all of the children are over 2’s, we do have the capacity for up to 5 unders but the majority of your work will be with children over 2 years old.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about Early Childhood Education, is available to work 10-25 hours per week and is flexible around the days & hours worked as these may vary from week to week.
Your role will include:
• Assisting with learning opportunities for the children, with support from Qualified Teachers
• Supervise children’s activities & learning, ensuring a safe learning environment
• Work in a vibrant & natural environment
Skills & Experience
• Enthusiastic & outgoing, with an excellent work ethic, positivity & team spirit
• Focused being a co-constructor of learning with children through their interests & play
• Physically active, able to get down to the children’s level & lift up to 20kgs with ease.
• Previous experience working in ECE, whether through work or study
• Great team player
YMCA Auckland is committed to Child Protection and the safeguarding of children and young people in our care and it is our expectation that all staff will operate in a way that reflects this intent. The successful applicant will need to return a satisfactory Police Record Check before commencement of Employment.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.
We are searching for a year 3 or just registered early childhood teacher who loves working in nature! With our very own forest and set on approx 5 acres, we definitely have that point of difference! Country Bears Nature Childcare has been established for over 25 years, and we have grown to become highly appreciated by our parents for our quality and our very large open spaces! If you have a passion for nature based learning and the idea of working alongside children within a forest and tree house environment sounds like you, then send a CV to Nikky Tauranga, Centre Manager, at email@example.com