We are looking for an experienced painter who can work to deadlines and produce quality work. Ideally, someone that would like to take the lead on a job and work unsupervised. We offer a good hourly rate.
This is a contractor labour only role, that has potential to become full-time if desired.
What you must have:
– Experience in residential painting
– Professional presentation (grooming, vehicle, tools)
– Ability to work to achieve deadlines
– Can-do attitude and work ethic
– Ability to work unsupervised
– Own transportation
Not essential but good:
– Site safe
– Own tools
– Experience spraying
If you are interested, please send a resume with contactable references to email@example.com or give us a call on 0204 195 2331
With increasing numbers of clients and projects, we need several bricklayer apprentices, experienced bricklayers, who can start immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and develop your potential.
What you’ll need to succeed:
*You will be assisting bricklayers on construction sites
*You should ideally have a careful mind with tools and equipment
*Be physically fit to carry out the job
*Full NZ driver license
*Have a sense of health and safety
*Be a team player
*Be able to pass the criminal check and drug test
Get real world experience and on the job training working for a forward thinking and innovative leader in residential trade support services. We have a position available for a Junior Quantity Estimator. The role involves reading and measuring plans and producing take offs and BOQs for various residential designers, builders and sub trades.
This role would suit students or recent graduates as it is a flexible on call/casual position with possibility of more hours to the right person. Hours are flexible and will vary depending on work available as we continue to grow. We prefer Auckland based applicants for training and face to face meetings although this role is a remote/home based, contractor role and you will therefore need your own equipment – laptop and internet connection and will pay your own taxes.
Experience with this type of work is preferred especially within the residential renovation market but full training and support will be provided. Building or trades experience and drafting skills are advantageous.
Pay rate dependent on experience and ability. Great, supportive and innovative culture. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An opportunity to join an ambitious and youthful company in a construction/manufacturing industry that’s looking to tackle global markets.
Tectonus is a young company that provides innovative structural joints that strengthen buildings against earthquakes.
We’re looking for a junior draftsperson who will ensure our engineering ideas transition into something producible and presentable.
• Conduct structural testing at a warehouse (under supervision)
• Support the establishment of manufacturing workflow process – assigning barcodes, following QC protocols, etc.
• Manufacturing / floor experience will be advantageous
• Attention to details
• Product QC experience will be advantageous
• May be required to do heavy-lifting
We are considering a contract role, with the potential to transition into a full-time role in the near future.
Start date is likely to be in November, and applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Interested candidates please send CV to email@example.com
We are specialised in providing construction services around the Auckland region, and are currently on the lookout for ambitious and hardworking apprentices that are wanting to start or develop their skills and career in the industry.
Our team consists of highly motivated workers; Registered Master Builders, Site Safe members; and a Licensed Building Practitioner in Carpentry. If you want to take part in the rapidly growing company, this is for you.
We are looking for candidates that are:
– Problem solvers
– Fast learners
– Experience or some in using hand tools
– Reliable and hard working
– Arriving on-time
– Able to pass a drug test
Full-time and casual positions are negotiable through email.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
We’re an innovative and well established locally owned homebuilding company with a wealth of experience. We build largely in the North Shore and Northwest Auckland. Due to a high level of current workload, we are looking for carpentry apprentices to join our team. We are constantly recruiting for the best.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will be assisting carpenters on construction sites
You should ideally have a careful mind with tools and equipment
Be physically fit, be strong with great attendance
Training will be provided so you do not have to come with relevant work experience
Full NZ Driver License
This role will include, but not limited to:
Load and unloading construction materials
General site clean ups and assistance
Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate
Assisting with measuring and cutting materials
Cutting timbers down to size, as needed
Cleaning construction sites, tools and equipment
Other work assigned by the carpenter foreman
Japan Homes team is looking for new members to join.
– Site management of the day to day running from build to completion
– Coordinating with sub trades & staff
– Ensuring high health and safety standards, and company systems are adhered to
The right person for the role will have:
– A good understanding of the construction industry with site management experience
– Strong customer focus and the ability to manage relationships
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proven leadership skills and be able to handle high-pressure environments with excellent time management skills
– Passion to learn and grow within the business
– Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– English fluent language, Mandarin advantage
– Full drivers license
This is a full-time job starting ASAP, in a role that will kick start your career.
*Part-time also available.
*Carpenters role is also available.
Please send us CV and cover letter to below email address.
A successful roofing company is looking to recruit roofing apprentices. Suitable candidates must meet the following skills and experience requirements:
• An Unitec graduate who has studied Roofing at school
• The job is physical at times and involves lifting and carrying. So, you must be strong and reasonably fit.
• Ability to work extended hours when required and working across a multiple shift roster.
• Must have no criminal history and ability to pass drug test
• Commitment to Health & Safety
• The ability to work autonomously within a team
• Clean Full NZ driver’s license
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you’ve been looking for, please drop your resume to email@example.com and apply now!
Are you a registered Gasfitter looking for Full-time job? This is for you. Licence holders (or about to gain), International students with the assessment from PGDB completed are also welcome to apply!
An Auckland-based company who specializes in gas and electrical equipment for commercial and residential kitchen is looking for additional member in their team. The company offers gas repairs, electrical repairs, and gas safety inspections. They have wide reach of clients across North Island and some areas in South Island.
The right person must be confident to carry out gas inspection, repair and maintenance to gas and electrical kitchen equipment.
• NZ Registered Gasfitter (Provide your practicing licence number)
Limited Licence holders are welcome to apply.
• Minimum of 1 years gas-fitting work experience
• Previous gas-fitting work experience with commercial kitchen equipment is an advantage but not essential
• Physically fit and confident to work on various sites
• Good command of English language
• Good customer service skills
• Available to work on weekends (Occasional)
• Available to travel out of Auckland (Occasional)
• Clean driver’s licence
• Clean criminal records
This is a Full-time job with regular Monday to Friday schedule. The company will provide vehicle (Manual) for the right person.
Clients of the company includes Child Care and government departments that restricts people with criminal records from entering the area. A clean drug and criminal record is a must!
If you think you have the requirements above, please send a detailed CV and cover letter with the subject line “Registered Gasfitter” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application will close as soon as we find the right candidate.
You must be in New Zealand to qualify for the job. This job is open for citizens and residents who has the right to work in New Zealand.
For work visa holders, this is an accredited company. Please provide supporting documents.