This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate in Communications, Management/Business Studies or an individual with a couple of years in an administrative/customer service role looking for a foot in the door to an exciting career in eCommerce.
Solutionists create cutting-edge, fully integrated ecommerce solutions for leading retail and wholesale brands in Australia and New Zealand. Formed in 2003, our company is now recognised as the leading developer of enterprise level ecommerce solutions for B2B and B2C.
Our expanding team of 27+ all have a positive, get-things-done attitude and believe in teamwork to achieve this. Located in our refurbished air-conditioned office in the centre of Newmarket, we provide powerful workstations, the latest software, dual screens, cake on your birthday and never turn down a lunch outing with colleagues.
The Client Services Coordinator works across our support team and directly with our clients via phone and email, managing both internal and external requests, ensuring these are captured accurately and promptly.
This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
• Organise and schedule work for our support development team.
• Assist clients to identify and describe their service requests.
• Review and report billing requirements for each client based on their support plan.
• Run training sessions for existing and new clients on daily website activities such as content entry, promotion setup, email newsletters and website stats.
• Create website help documentation, upload to the online help portal and provide instructions to clients as required.
• Conduct user experience (UX) and cross-device testing of websites on adhoc basis, identify bugs and report back to management.
Training and mentoring will be provided. The skills and talent you demonstrate in this position will prepare you for a number of future career directions.
Solutionists is a fun and fast-paced place to work. We are looking for a communications superstar who is organised, disciplined and calm under pressure to thrive in this environment.
Qualifying candidates are motivated, take initiative, have the ability to multi-task and learn quickly. A keen interest in everything digital and online shopping is desirable. You don’t need the technical skills to solve the client’s problems, but you do need to understand them and be able to ask the right questions.
– Outstanding communication skills
– The permanent right to work in New Zealand
– Recent Graduate of Communications, Management or Business Studies
– Excellent written and spoken New Zealand English
– A willingness to learn and take ownership for the work you do
Apply via the website link below