About the opportunity
Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for an entry level Structural Drafter to join our drafting team in Auckland.
This position reports into the Business Unit Leader – Structures and will work closely with the other structural team members, consultants both within Calibre and outside, architects, contractors and other stakeholders.
– To produce high quality engineering drawings from engineers’ designs, using the company approved software, Revit Structures, AutoCAD and other associated software packages
– Organisation of structural drawings and documentation
– Become a trusted advisor to the clients, managers and staff of Calibre by providing timely and accurate preparation of detailed electronic working plans, charts and/or scale drawings for projects
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– A relevant NZ diploma
– Good knowledge of current New Zealand construction techniques and details in timber, steel and concrete construction
– Experience with the use of the Microsoft Office suite
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Strong organisational and time management skills
With offices across the Asia Pacific region, Calibre is a trusted partner within the resources, urban, technologies, defence, transport and infrastructure markets, bringing together diversified engineering, advisory, project delivery, construction and asset management services.
What We Offer
Calibre values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
You will find that Calibre offers, the best of both worlds – diverse project experience and challenges offered in a big firm, with the personalised and team focused approach of a mid-sized consultancy.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org