The main duties for Cabinet Maker:
• Prepare drawings from specifications or work out job requirements by looking at drawings and specifications
• Select and prepare timber and manufactured board
• Operate the machine to make the cutting and assembly
• Mark out, cut and shape pieces using saws, chisels, planes, power tools and woodworking machines
• Trim and glue joints and fit pares together to form sections of furniture
• Place sections in clamps, apply pressure and reinforce joints with nails, dowels and screws
• Assemble sections to form completed articles
• Fit hinges, locks, catches, drawers and shelves
• After sale service — Site visit if require to make the appropriate adjustment to satisfy the customer requirements.
If you are a graduate with most of the above skills, can communicate well, abide to disciplines and are punctual to work, we can provide the training. We offer training wage pay.
Working hour: 40 hours per week, between 8:30am and 5:30pm from Monday to Friday.
* PR or NZ citizen is a must.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org