Space Designers Ltd., is looking for a full time Intermediate / qualified architectural designer / technician.
Working in a fast-paced residential building environment where the customer comes first, you will need to be a self-starter, process driven, work to deadlines, and be proficient with archicad.
Following attributes are required in this position:
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of the NZBC and NZS3604
• Basic knowledge of district rules
• NZ experience and building knowledge
• Able to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and able to think outside the square
• Produce full working drawings to a high standards
• 3D experience would be an advantage
• Full working drawings to the standards of space designers limited
• Preparation of Council documents and forms
• Liaison with Council / council processors / other consultants
With this exciting opportunity you will work for a company which has been serving the largest construction company in New Zealand for more than 20 years. The right candidate gets a chance to grow as the business grows.
Please send through your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of projects you have worked on, and
please also include images demonstrating your design and technical ability.
(This position is only for NZ citizens / NZ Permanent Residents)