We might be looking for you!
We are looking for a dynamic and fun app developper to join our team of young and enthusiastic people.
We are a start up company based on personalised storybooks for young children. Our company will be based on an app, created by our app developper. So it speaks for itself that our app developer will play a key role in our company. So if you are a technical einstein looking for the next challenge, this might be just for you.
About Picaboo Books
Picaboo Books started as a silly idea between father and daughter. Now the daughter is trying to make the idea reality. Picaboo books will be a company based on interactive storybooks for kids. We aiming to launch this app and service in spring 2020. This would be your chance to start together with us, grow with the company and treat this project as your own baby.
As we are still starting up the company, we exist out of a small team with enthusiastic and driven people who love to work in a postive, honest and fun environment.
We are Auckland Central based, however we are understanding to our people’s personal lifestyle and work our way around personal needs when it comes to flexible hours, video call meetings etc.
We are down to earth people who likes a good laugh and love to grow in life.
About the role
You will be responsible for the build of the entire app and all the technical aspects that come with it. You will be working independently with frequent team meetings and updating the team. You will be working close with a graphic designer and report weekly to the director of Picaboo Books.
Weekly goals will be made in mutual agreement, the rest will be up to you on how, when and with what you reach those goals.
For this role, you will:
• Have a degree in mobile development or still studying mobile development.
• provide us with a portfolio of some of your work.
• have the ability to write well-documented, clean code. With the ability to keep building further on previous written codes.
• be able to work with 3rd party dependencies, debugging dependencies conflicts.
• be able to develop new user facing product features and components.
• be a team player that takes directions well. Enjoy working as part of a distributed team and can also work independently, have great time management skills and work towards previous set goals.
• be committed and hard working and always willing to keep growing.
• be supportive and co-operative to other team members .
• have open and honest communication
How to apply:
Does everything above seems like your next challenge? Then you need to apply.
Apply via e-mail at email@example.com
Please include your resume, a cover letter letting us know why you would be our man/woman and insert your portfolio, as small or as big it might be.
Entries close 19th of June 2020.
We hoping to hear from you.