We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic after-school nanny to look after our two children on permanent part-time basis. We have a 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy and live in Point Chevalier.
We would need you to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week for 3 hours per day, from around 2:30-5:30 although there is some flexibility with time here.
The job will involve:
– collecting the 6 year old from school at 3pm, which is 2 mins walk from home
– collecting the 3 year old from daycare which is a 2 min drive from home (or a 20 min walk from home)
– providing a fun, imaginative, active and safe environment for children
– helping the 6 year old with her homework
– fixing the kids dinner (I’ll have pre-prepped meals for you to easily put together so you don’t have to worry about being a great chef!)
– helping to tidy up after dinner and getting kids into the bath
– you will need to be fun and have a great connection with kids
– previous experience with child care or a similar role would be great (we’re fairly close to Unitec so could work perfectly for a student there)
– a full NZ drivers license
Please get in touch if you are interested in the position!
Apply to Gina Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org